The variety of our lodging and meeting room options are ideal for the range of groups that use our facilities. Sometimes a small group reserves space in our lodge for a family getaway and the next week we may have a special needs camp of 125 persons. We can work with you to identify the lodging requirements that will best serve your group. Likewise, our lodges and outbuildings provide many meeting rooms, classrooms, nurseries, and most any type of gathering room you may require. We're hands-on with your planners and will customize to meet your specific needs.
- View a property map (PDF format) of Lake Doniphan.
- View a satellite map (PDF format) of Lake Doniphan.
- Main Lodge: The Main Lodge features 33 bedrooms, each with two double or two queen beds and a private bath. These rooms are fully furnished and carpeted, with bed and bath linens supplied. The lodge also contains a "VIP Suite" with kitchenette, living room area and its own phone line. The dining room is just a short walk down the hallway from any bedroom. There is a telephone line and answering machine for event participants in the upper north hallway. The Main Lodge is equipped with wireless internet service and 9 plug-in ports. View a floorplan of the Main Lodge (PDF format).
- Mini-Lodges: These two smaller lodges offer more intimate accommodations for 64 in eight rooms of eight. Each sleeping room contains four bunk beds, a private three-piece bath, a second private shower room, and an additional two sinks with vanity. (Bed and bath linens supplied.) The gathering room is the heart of these smaller lodges, with cedar walls, vaulted ceiling, stone fireplace, kitchenette with pay phone, and two-story windows overlooking the upper lake. View a floorplan of the Mini-Lodges (PDF format).
- Cabins: The 19 rustic cabins offer a simple yet cozy environment suitable for families or small groups. Outfitted with two to six bunk beds each, the cabins are great for capturing the feeling of outdoor camping in warm weather, but with the comfort of a window air conditioner. The public restrooms and shower facilities are conveniently located nearby. Cabin guests provide their own bedding and towels.
- RV Spots: We also have 20 spots for those who bring their lodging with them. Campers, trailers, RV's and tents welcome.
Lake Doniphan offers a variety of options for meetings. The range of inside and outside locations is sure to fit your needs.
- Download the Facilities Reservation Form (PDF format) to reserve rooms or equipment.
- Main Lodge: The upper level of the Main Lodge holds our spacious dining room with views of the lake and the grounds in three directions. On the lower level is a large reception and multi-purpose area which can seat 250 people or can be divided into five smaller breakout rooms seating 20 to 30 each. The Lower Lodge has an overhead sound system, a large-screen TV, an eight-foot projection screen, stone fireplace and a beautiful lakeside view.
- Conference Center: This free-standing room features skylights and patio doors and provides meeting space for up to 40 people. Includes a fireplace and kitchenette.
- Mini-Lodge Great Rooms: Each of our smaller lodges has a central common room which can accommodate up to 64 people. Each cedar-sided room has a stone fireplace, kitchenette and tall windows overlooking the upper lake.
- Upper Building A: The upper level of this building provides meeting space for up to 90 people, in heated or air conditioned comfort. Contains a brick fireplace and windows facing all four directions.
- Lower Building A: The lower level is a multi-purpose room (includes a couple of ping pong tables).
Warm Weather Options
- Upper Building B: Designed for young children, with toys, restroom, and carpeted floor, Upper B also works as a meeting area for up to 20 people. Fenced playground equipment is a few steps away.
- Building C: The upper level provides open classroom space suitable for warm weather meetings of up to 40 people each.
- Building D: Rustic meeting area for 20 with fireplace and electrical outlets.
- Tabernacle: This open-air area can seat up to 300 people, and has its own stage and sound system. The side walls open up to let the outside in.
- Concrete Pad: Level surface for classroom or campfire area.
Lake Doniphan has overhead projectors, screens, portable TV's with VHS and DVD players, and flip chart stands which you may reserve for your meeting. The Main Lodge is also equipped with wireless internet and nine ethernet plug-in ports. These are all available to your group at no additional charge.